We're on the look out for a social media manager (part-time) to help grow our community and drive the fashion rental revolution.
Working at a startup is a wild ride but super exciting – especially when we're all working towards a common goal of a more sustainable fashion future.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
LOANHOOD is the peer to peer fashion rental platform made for people who want to wear new stuff without buying new. On the app, Loaners can borrow other people’s clothes or rent out their own to make some money. It’s reinventing the way fashion works (for the better).
Loan a look, hype your brand, share your story - LOANHOOD transcends subcultures and gender to give freedom to our community, injecting creativity into the existing fashion rental market.
Launched July 2022 this a small team working with mainly the cofounders, Jade, Jen and Lucy as well as external agencies.
YOUR IMPACT AT LOANHOOD
As a marketplace, our community drives our business (which in turn drives positive change) so the Social Media Manager role is pivotal. You will work closely with the co-founders and be instrumental in building our community around a common goal to enjoy more style with less impact on the planet. You will help set the tone of our brand presence online so it’s important that you share LOANHOOD’s values and that your voice feels authentic to our community while also generating excitement and relevance across all social channels.
As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for executing the overall social media strategy, including content creator relationships and paid ads. You will lead on growth and engagement across all social platforms, building brand love and awareness to help us take fashion rental mainstream.
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO…
Strategy and planning
- Own all social strategy & content across all platforms (mainly Instagram and TikTok)
- Monthly content calendars
- Align with Creative Director and community to balance branded and UGC
- Work with the wider team to create evergreen social content
- Stay on top of digital trends and how they relate to and can be used by LOANHOOD
- Capture or brief out all content needed to promote and document events
- Work with the growth team to provide ad content (UGC as well as outreach to content creators for usage on assets to run)
- Produce low scale social shoots
- Comfortable creating and editing videos (in app)
DM and comments management
- Keep on top of our DMs and comments on our social channels
- Collaborate with the community team and PR team to conduct talent searches
- Write creative briefs for content creators and app users and manage their incoming contributions
- Collaborate with the wider team to develop our influencer strategy
- Manage incoming influencer inquiries
- Proficiency using Facebook Ad Manager and Tiktok Ad manager (or be open to learning this skill set)
Analytics and tracking
- Track all Metrics to ensure we’re evolving strategies based on social performance
- Report metrics on a weekly basis
- Analyse performance of posts, partnerships etc to iterate ongoing strategies
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of creative experience
- Natural storyteller and great with capturing moments on mobile
- Witty, funny and have your pulse on fashion culture, street culture and lifestyle brands
- An interest in sustainable living and an affinity for our brand mission and purpose
- Strong understanding of the digital space and what content will perform best within each platform
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet competing deadlines
- Passion for content creation and fashion
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with the wider team to strategise and meet goals and objectives for each project
- Has a “no task to small” attitude
Part-time role 3 days a week with the potential to go full time
Core hours to be agreed with remaining hours worked on a flexible basis.
Occasional evenings and weekends required to cover community events.
£28-£35k Pro Rata
We are looking at two pathways for this role.
- Social Media Manager £30-£35k pro rata
This path is open to candidates who already have a proven track record in the workplace. Not only are you a natural at creating social content, you can play the algorithms at their own game, track performance and run paid ad campaigns.
- Digital Marketing apprenticeship
A separate job spec is available on request for those looking at apprenticeship schemes
This is a remote role, you can be based anywhere in the UK. There will be some travel involved to cover IRL events within the UK and occasional in-person meet ups with the wider team (usually in London)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Social media manager”.
You should include a CV, covering letter and documentation of your previous work/experience; This could be a portfolio, website, links to social channels you currently manage.
You must have the rights and Visas to work in the UK.